Shipping > General Information
- Please make sure that the shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect orders once they are on their way to you
- Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum
- We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of custom delays on our international customers
Shipping > Shipping and Fees
As required by International Laws regulating Commerce and Trade of imports and exports, an invoice declaring the exact total value of merchandise purchased, net of discount for the sales products, in Euro accompanies all shipments from www.jennifertattanelli.com
Shipping > Shipping date
Orders are shipped from www.jennifertattanelli.com in Florence, Italy - Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m.– 5:30 p.m. (CET).
Orders placed Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning.
We remind first-time Customers that www.jennifertattanelli.com will request the payment processors to contact the Client’s bank for approval of the charges. This verification will delay immediate shipping.
AVAILABLE MERCHANDISE: IMMEDIATE SHIPPING
Orders with available merchandise are shipped the same day as order placement from Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Orders placed on weekends are shipped on the following Monday).
In all cases, www.jennifertattanelli.com reserves the right to delay a shipment if the order cannot be shipped for reasons beyond control.
Please note that during promotions and sales there may be delays in immediate shipping.
PRE-ORDER AND CUSTOM MADE PRODUCTS: SHIPMENT IS UPON THE ARRIVAL OF THE PRODUCTS
Pre-Orders and Custom Made Products are debited and invoiced the day of Order Placement during regular office hours from 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Shipment will be done as soon as the items arrives from the Artisan Atelier at www.jennifertattanelli.com warehouse.
Shipping > Shipping Tracking
www.jennifertattanelli.com may sends at the order delivery an email with the tracking number.
Customers can follow their shipping on the courier site, simply using the tracking number provided.
Shipping > Authorized Shipment Delivery
Customers are asked to inspect the box carefully before signing for the delivery.
If for any reason, the box looks tampered, either sign for the package with reservations or refuse the package.
In the event, that the box has been signed for with an unauthorized signature or there is evidence that the package has been tampered, open a claim immediately with the local courier office and contact www.jennifertattanelli.com at email@example.com
Shipping > Successful Shipment Delivery
If the package is not successfully delivered to the Customer’ address due to a lack of cooperation from the customer (wrong telephone number, wrong address, absent at address, non-compliance with import regulations) as per the www.jennifertattanelli.com commercial agreement, the package may risk being sent back to Italy at the Customer’s expense including any import fees that may be assessed upon re-entry to Italy.
These fees will be deducted from any eventual reimbursement.
Shipping > Shipment Insurance
www.jennifertattanelli.com shipments are insured against theft and accidental damage at no additional cost to the Customer. Once the shipment reaches the destination, the goods are no longer insured.
We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you.
If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by www.jennifertattanelli.com and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Shipping > Taxes and Duties
- Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and itemized on the Order Summary page. ITALIAN VAT will be applied to orders dispatched within Italy, local VAT will be applied to all other EU destinations while Local SALES TAXES will be applied for all the orders shipped to NY or FL states.
- Some countries are shipped to on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, which means that all relevant import taxes and duties will be included in the product price.
- Some countries are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means that product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. As we are unable to advise the amount this may be, we will always seek your confirmation by email prior to dispatching a DDU order. Please look out for this email to ensure timely dispatch of your order.