If you are a customer based in the EU, you have the right to cancel your order with us under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs).
Alternatively, you may prefer to return or exchange items.
Please do not throw the boxes when you receive the package since they should be used in order to send back the items.
Cancelling your order
If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us, but custom made products, provided you give us written notice within seven working days of receipt.
You must notify customer care in writing of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order under the DSRs within seven working days of receiving your items at email@example.com
- On receipt of your notice of contract cancellation, customer care will email you a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
- We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us at: CASINI FIRENZE – Piazza Pitti 30-31/r 50125 FIRENZE - ITALY, and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute
- Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment including taxes and duties, since you have decided to cancel the order under the Distance Selling Regulations.
- All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to. The returned item(s) must be in the same condition as sent, packaged in an orderly fashion, and have all original tags, extra buttons, dust bags, hangers, etc. Shoes and other accessories that were sent with original boxes must be returned in these boxes which cannot be used, damaged or altered in any way, and cannot be used as the external parcel for the shipment. All authorized returned merchandise is subject to re-entry inspection at the sole discretion of jennifertattanelli.com. Based on the condition of the return and/or the non-compliance of the Return Policy a 20% restocking fee may be deducted from the final refund
- We will refund the full value of your order, unless the items do not respect what stated at point 5) above, within 30 days of receiving the products back in our facilities.
Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the DSRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation within seven working days of receiving the order, as described above.
Exchange your order
There is no charge to exchange items for a different size, however all exchanges are based on stock availability. Shipping is also free on the replacement item, but if you are based outside the EU you will need to pay taxes and duties on this
Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment including taxes and duties.
If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through www.jennifertattanelli.com
However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. As this may not be available for all countries, we recommend that you hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise.
An RMA number should be requested within 7 days of receiving your order. You should then return your item(s) within 14 days of receiving this number.
Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of www.jennifertattanelli.com and may only be refunded as a store credit.
In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, Customers must follow the instructions above. www.jennifertattanelli.com reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the Customer at its expenses
Lingerie & Swimwear
Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. Returns may not be accepted if this strip has been removed or if items are soiled, and may be sent back to the Customer at its expenses
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on www.jennifertattanelli.com . However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further question about this matter.